We've teamed up with Himalayan Heli Adventures and Tom Willmott (NZ Olympic Freeski/Snowboard coach and experienced heliski guide) to design an incredible ski/snowboard odyssey in the remote, beautiful Indian Himalaya.
TEAM SIZE 3-4
It's time to ride the BIG mountains in the highest mountain range in the world - the mighty HIMALAYA. Experienced heliski guide Tom Willmott will take you on an adventure in the legendary terrain around Manali, known locally as THE VALLEY OF THE GODS.
This adventure is suitable for seasoned heli-skiers, or advanced powder shredders. You can ride for six full days (weather permitting) and enjoy up to 30,500 vertical metres (100,000+ vertical feet) of incredible skiing/riding (and the opportunity to buy more), with a minimum guarantee of 20,000 vertical metres.
Endless pow turns, steep and deep, air-time, trees, this place has got it all and it's all BIG.
We'll pick you up in Delhi look after all your transfers and internal flights up to Manali. You'll stay in luxury accommodation for 7 nights (including all meals prepared by a private chef) and the heli will pick you up every morning from right in front of the hotel!
Epic Terrain ~ Luxury Accommodation ~ Dedicated Guide ~ Private Chef
The powder skiing at Manali is exceptional. The altitude allows much greater “back radiation” than other areas, which creates excellent re-crystallised powder. Manali is known for having one of the deepest snowpacks in the entire Himalaya, and due to the continental climate, snowfalls tend to be of low moisture content. As an added bonus, the potential is vast for terrific, Spring corn-snow skiing!
Fusing modern design with traditional elegance, ManuAllaya is a stylish, contemporary, luxury resort basking in an enviable location in Manali. The resort features spacious rooms, cottages, ample open lawns, an array of dining options, spa, indoor temperature-controlled pool and gym.
- 30,500 metres of vertical skiing per week (guaranteed 20,000 metres)
- Heliski guide with max ratio of 4:1
- Four airport transfers in Delhi
- Delhi-Manali transfers
- Seven nights lodging at ManuAllaya, including all meals (double or twin)
- Wifi, sauna, steam bath and gym at ManuAllaya
- Skis and poles if required
- Avalanche transceiver, airbag, shovel and probe
- Local sightseeing and activities on down days
- Himachal State Government Heliski Royalty
- Central Government Service Tax Levy
- Not Included
- International flights
- Suitable travel insurance (this is obligatory)
- Single rooms at ManuAllaya
- Meals, accommodation and travel activities in Delhi
- Alcoholic beverages & room service
- Massages at ManuAllaya
- Excess baggage charges
- Ski boots, snowboarding gear
- Visa fees
- Medevac flights out of Manali